Hedengren is an importer and an expert in security and building technology. We help our customers design and implement sustainable, secure and carefree operating environments by offering high-quality solutions that are energy efficient. Both the products we represent and the security technology systems we manufacture ourselves are leading brands in the industry. Sustainable development principles guide all of our activities. We are a Finnish family-owned company that has been in operation for over 100 years. Our revenues are EUR 65 million and we employ approximately 250 people in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Estonia. Our head office is located in Helsinki and our logistics center is in Espoo.
We are offering a new role as a
GROUP HR DIRECTOR
who will help us to implement our vision, strategy and roadmap for our people & culture function in the Nordic countries and Estonia. The role is new and established to support our growth journey to become a significant player in the Nordic region. We believe that an appreciative work culture is one of the key drivers for success and developing our work culture is one of our five strategic focus areas. You are a member of our group management team and you are reporting directly to the CEO.
Our mission, growth and development
At Hedengren our mission is to provide technology for a carefree life. We co-design and develop together with our customers and partners technical solutions with real, measurable value.
Our strategically important focus areas are appreciative culture, client promise, service and product development, building automation and internationalization. Our goal is to create significant growth in the Nordic region both organically and by mergers and acquisition.
Does our journey and the following responsibilities arouse your interest?
We will welcome you as a key member of our leadership team making a high impact contribution and challenging the organization to top performance. You provide and implement the people strategies needed to grow the businesses. Furthermore, you are
- Operating as a key business adviser and subject matter expert through building, leading and performing our business-supportive HR agenda on Group level.
- Acting as a catalyst for and a driver of change. Helping to create a culture that is committed to supporting our company values; high business ethics, openness for change and being responsible.
- Leading the People Team and relations within the internal and external community.
- Managing and developing HRD/HRM processes at the Group level in co-operation with businesses.
- Planning internal and external communication and implementation.
- Developing talent management and maintenance of an industry-leading competency framework.
- Taking ownership of building and developing a highly effective and inspirational leadership.
- Leading the performance management process that supports continuous development for all employees.
We expect you to be driven by impacting business results. You respond and adapt to changing environment and bring us your experience of making a transformational impact on the people, business, processes and culture. This requires the right attitude and proven experience in strategic business partnering within a Nordic or international multilocation environment. You have a track record of policy development, people and project management, especially in HRD and communication, and you know how to take advantage of digitalization. You merge with our team being a resourceful and strategic thinker with strong emotional intelligence and operational rigor. You speak fluent English and Finnish, if even Swedish that would be just perfect.
How to apply
For additional information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Compass Human Resource Group, Vivi Stening, tel. 0500 773 755 or Ville Lappi, tel. 050 577 7575 or Jonna Nummelin, tel. 040 0566484 or by email: email@example.com.
Please submit your CV and application letter together with your salary request through the link: Apply here
The application is open until December 4th, but we will start processing applications already during the application period.